The simplest way to describe regular cleaning is a set of cleaning tasks that are performed on a regular basis. This is sometimes also referred to as domestic cleaning.
Regular cleaning is what most people do on a daily or weekly basis. Deep cleaning is normally carried out every 6 months to a year.
It covers areas which aren’t traditionally covered by a regular or spring clean for example:
- behind kitchen appliances like the washing machine and oven, cutting through the grime that builds up
- under the sink
- inside the oven including the oven door glass
- inside of window frames and patio doors
- inside and outside of all windows
- washing all blinds
- full and deep dusting including all the corners of rooms for cobwebs
- scale removal from all bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles, taps, shower heads etc